Friday, January 11, 2013

Smooches and Sparkle?

Ya know when you're out of the loop, you really miss some good things happening.  Like Paper Smooches.  I remember when Kim Hughes deputed her company....a long while ago....her images are hand drawn, perky and have the most adorable sentiments around!  I knew I had to get some.  Then life got in the way.  Big time.  Now, after a 6 month hiatus from the blog-o-sphere Kim and her creations are EVERYWHERE!  I covet each and every one.  I.  Must.  Buy.  As I was shopping her site, I surfed all the info and found some fun challenges, like this one.   I thought I'd partake in the festivities....I'm a *party girl*.... 


Since I haven't purchased said stamps....yet....Kim is so kind as to give us stamp challenged folk some free digi images! They are super cute and right in my budget.  I fell in LOVE with this little bumble guy.  He's so cut and pudgy, I just want to pinch him!


It's really hard to tell in these photos, but his wings and stinger are super sparkly!....Apparently I must work on my photo editing skills....  I think I'll go and try another.....

1 comment:

Lyndal said...

HUGE congrats Kristin - a well deserved GD winner :) :) :)