Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Joy & Happiness

After my "Cream in our Coffee" kudos last week....Thanks ladies!.... over at the Play Date Cafe I knew I needed to get back there to play some more!  This has been a crazy few days and I just now was able to sit down to create for this great color challenge!  I was hoping to be able to make an awesome card like this one I had published in Paper Crafts last year,

but alas, I just couldn't make it work.  Here's what I came up with instead with the color story they gave us.  I think it's a pretty good card for the men in my life.

 Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

this is so great! such an eye-catching use of textures and layers. congrats on your mention last week :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com