Friday, January 11, 2013

Itty Bitty Sunshine

Have you been working on all the challenges that Cath at Moxie Fab World has been posting this week?  They are next on my creation schedule....I don't really have one, just finishing my Disney books before I do them.....  Any hoo, as I was creating last night for the Paper Smooches Guest Designer call, I made a cute little 3x3 card with one of their free digi stamps.  Lucky for me, it fits perfectly into today's 75 Creative Card Challenges, Make an Itty Bitty Card!....I'm so lucky!....  I had already planned on posting it today on the PS blog, and now I've already started on my challenge list!  1 down, 4 to go....


I thought this little sun was cute.  Since I could use a little sunshine, I decided to make my own!  Are you challenging yourself today?  You should.....

8 comments:

SandeeNC said...

LOVE it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

Adorable...

Evelyn S. said...

What a precious little card!

Gabi MeWi said...

It warms the heart...

Pauline said...

So sweet! What a fun little card!

Sanketi said...

Bright and cheery..beautiful!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how sweet!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)