Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Just Because


I am in LOVE with this weeks CR84FN color challenge!  They are my favorite colors and match my house perfectly....if you add a touch of pear green....  I could make cards with these colors every day!  Since I was having so much fun adding pretties to this, I decided to do it with gusto and put 10 embellies on it for Cath's 75 Creative Cards Challenge; 10 Different Embellishments over at Moxie Fab.  I adore how this came out and I plan on using it for my little Lily.  Although, she's not so little anymore, she'll be 9 in a few months.  She loves all things 'magical', fairies, princesses, Santa, you know what I mean.  I loved this little fairy on the turtle from Webster's Pages Lullaby collection.  I fussy cut it....my aching hand....and it was completely worth it!


Here is the list of all the embellies I used:
1. little pearl on the ear of the fairy
2. small yellow button with string
3.aqua button with hemp twine
4. large yellow button with string
5. aqua and brown scallop strip sticker
6. aqua and white pointed sticker
7. scalloped sticker behind the buttons
8. bow
9. doily
10. fussy cut fairy and turtle



Who'da thunk so many embellies would be so darn adorable?

12 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

OOH! LOVE all the embellies and stamping on this PRETTY card! FAB bow! THX for playing with us at
CR84FN!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness Kristin!! This is Absolutely Darling!! Love your Sweet image and Fabulous stamping on the kraft! Looks Wonderful! And your buttons and pretty Ribbon are such Perfect touches too! Love this! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Kristin! Love the fairy and all the stitched on buttons! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow! This absolutely gorgeous! I adore the sweet fairy and the buttons, pearls and bow! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So whimsical! Just love all the embellies!

Lyndal said...

This is just PERFECT Kristen - LOVE it :)

Pauline said...

Gorgeous, what a wonderful image!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Vickie Z said...

Smiling.. fairies on turlles...LOVE!! It's so whimsical and I'm sure perfect for Lilly! Love the white embossing on kraft and the pop of turquoise border is perfect! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!!

Lea L. said...

This is so sweet! I've always loved the turtle-riding fairy from Webster's! Love the button accents, and the beautiful stamping in the background! Amazing job!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for linking this up to the Use 10 Different Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

FiKenward said...

Kristin this is the cutest card!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow ,oh,wow! So ethereal and enchanting!