Monday, January 7, 2013

Raspberries and Plums

Boy have I been having LOADS of fun creating these last few days!  Mostly for Paper Crafts and CARDS current calls, but this one was for 2 challenges!
 
 The current challenge at CR8FN Color Challenge has us making a creation with Raspberry, Lavender and a Neutral; while CASE Study is using this as our inspiration.  Lucky for me, it has purples, pinks and gray!  I obviously had to combine the 2 challenges....I'm resourceful ya know....   Here's my creation:
I did use 'creative' interpretation with the elements from CASE.  I still used the big bow, colors and swirls....they're behind that cray panel, see em?....I opted for butterflies instead of flowers.


I've had these butterflies hangin around in my accessories bin for about 4 years now.  I'm trying to use up all my retired or out of date product on my challenge cards, although I had to use my new MME Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks papers too....so pretty!....  Now that I look at it longer, I think it needs a little something in the bottom right corner.....hummm......

Alright ladies - you still have time to join me in these 2 challenges, so follow those links and get creating!

10 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

What a fabulous color combination! Love that big, chunky bow, too...it looks so elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Kristen said...

love that larger than life bow, it's so bold and fab! Great colors too :)

xo, Kristina
visiting from CASE study challenge
Hope you can stop by to say hello :)
www.pearlgateway.com

Deborah Frings said...

Wonderful combination of challenges - I just love the big, bold bow and the pretty butterflies. It's lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a gorgeous card Kristin! Love the stunning butterflies and beautiful bow! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Vickie Z said...

Love those butterflies, big ole' bow... Wonderful card! thanks for joining us at CR84FN!!

Shannon White said...

Wow!! This is Soo Gorgeous!! LOVE the Beautiful Butterflies and big Yummy Bow!! 8-) So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Sue Lelli said...

Kristin, LOVE that big LUSH bow and your butterflies! Just GORGEOUS! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Pauline said...

Wow, this is just beautiful, I love that glorious bow!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Helen Berry said...

Absolutely stunning card Kristin - the delicate butterflies, gorgeous papers, that exquisite bow - don't think it needs ANYTHING else - just perfect as it is! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CR84FN this week.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the butterflies and the big beautiful bow! Thanks for playing with us at CR84FN!