Friday, January 4, 2013

New Beginnings and Lullaby

Do you remember this card?  I made it 1.5 years ago for my daughter's 3rd birthday.  She is always carting around her favorite stuffed animal 'puppy'....very creative name, I know....  Well, it was published in CARDS Magazine in the March 2012 issue!....whoo hoo!....  I love this card, not only was it inspired by my daughter, but also from Lullaby from Webster's Pages....see that cute puppy, flower and scallop stripes?  That's from that collection...  It's been long since retired, but lucky me they have a new baby set debuting!  New Beginnings, it's so cute and a MUST have for the quads baby books.  Brandin and the ladies are hosting a giveaway for this collection too.  Go and check it out!

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

This card is just absolutely GORGEOUS with such GREAT memories! CONGRATS on your publication! WHOO! HOO! Also Than YOu so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog! Your kindness is very much appreciated!!!