Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dude...


Hi ya!  It's been another crazy week here.  Event preparations and girl scout cookie sales with my little Brownie have added to our already busy lives.  I'm sure you can all relate.

I made this card for the Paper Crafts call and had Moxie Fab's 75 Creative Card Challenges, Create Your Own Background in mind when I was creating it.  I love how the background came out!  I sprayed a piece of cardstock with water, stood it up on end and dropped refill inks along the top edge.  The ink would run about 1/2 way down, so I had to'help' it along down the paper.  When the background was dried, I took out my granite shimmer spray and flicked the spray stem on the paper.

It's kind of a grunge look.  Perfect for an older teen I think. 

I'll be back soon with another background card I made.  Hope you come back!

3 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

love what you created!! great card..

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Gabby said...

You're killin me here w/these AWESOME bkgrds! I love grunge and this inky "stone" look rocks! I'm woozy at the thought of "dripping" ink, but I am gonna put my big girl boots on and try it. Hee! :D