Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Frosty Beauty opps

Don't you hate when you have a great idea or layout for a card, and for some reason it's just not coming together like you want?....I HATE when that happens.....  I just spent 2 hours on one card. 2.  Hours.  That's crazy!  I had the hardest time with the layout.
THEN I realized I used the wrong color of BLUE!!!....mine's a bit more teal-y....  I was trying to make this card for the Play Date Cafe Challenge this week.  UUGGHHH.  Oh well.  I'm still going to post it and perhaps if life isn't too crazy tomorrow, I'll make another one in the right colors.


Perhaps you should make a card in the right colors and play along!

6 comments:

Jean Martin said...

Kristin this is gorgeous! I love the combination and all the layers! Beautiful!! :)

Kristi said...

So lovely!!!

Rachel said...

two hours well spent! and the blue is the perfect shade! such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Jan Garber said...

It IS a beautiful card, so don't be too hard on yourself! I spent a whole afternoon on a layout only to discover I used the previous month's template! Gotta laff or you'll cry!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oooo--gorgeous! The blue looks great. I love all the dimension and textures you've added. It's such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Lynn said...

This is stunning! I love how it is so 3-dimensional. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!