Monday, January 14, 2013

Out of this world

Today I spent some time in the craftin' spot with my little one.  To say that I got stuff done would be a stretch.  Here's our process.

Me: "What do you want to make honey?"
Elizabeth: "I wanna stamp."
Which stamp set would you like?
The snowman one.
I hand her the stamp set.
Which ink do you want?
Pink (of course)
She heads off to her table for about a minute.  Stamps one image and rubs it on a baby wipe.
Is this clean momma?
Yes, honey.
30 seconds go by.  Stamps another image, rubs on baby wipe.
Is this clean momma?

This goes on for about 2 hours as she goes from stamp set, to drawing, to Playdough, to stamping again.  When she was little and I tried to put her in a pack-n-play while I crafted, she lasted about 7 minutes....tops.  I was pleased with the 2 hours of highly interrupted time in the craftin' spot.  I shared it with my baby!

Here's something I was able to get done today.

It's for one of the Moxie Fab 75 Creative Card Challenges going on there right now.  Can you guess which one?

Ain't it cute?  SO itty bitty.  I had to put the life savers candy next to it so you could see how small it was.  I'm still working on my COPIC coloring skills, but I was pleased with the moon.  I made it myself!  A little sparkle and shine....that I can NEVER get to photograph well, but I promise it's there.... and I consider it done.   Join Cath at Moxie Fab for the rest of the challenges!





6 comments:

Shannon White said...

Soo Adorable Kristin!! Love your Fab rocket ship and sparkly Moon too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Shannon White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

OMG is this too adorable or what??!! Love it!

Barb King said...

That is too cute, I can't believe how small it is!

bjmartin said...

Adorable! Wow, you have mad skills!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)