Thursday, March 24, 2011

You are…

Just Lovely! Yes you, all my bleeps out there…you know who you are…I really appreciate that you take time from your busy days to visit my little spot here on the web. I hope it brings you some joy…I know I have fun with it…and some inspiration. Enjoy life and remember, that you are Just Lovely.

Just Lovely
Cardstock: (Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie) SU!
Patterned paper: (Urban Prairie) Basic Grey
Stamps clear: (Union Square Perfect, Lost & Found) My Minds Eye
Ink dye: (Basic Black) SU!
Accents: (green rhinestones)
Fibers: (white pom-pom)
Tool: (Upper Crest Border Punch) Friskars
Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Instructions
1. Cut card and fold. Place corner of card at a 45 degree angle into the border punch and punch. Repeat with opposite corner.
2. Cut first patterned paper 2x4”, using the border punch, punch the corner to match card base. Adhere to card.
3. Cut second patterned paper 3.5x4”, using the border punch, punch the corner to match card base. Adhere to card.
4. Stamp sentiment. Make brackets with border punch, adhere to frame sentiment.
5. Embellish with pom-pom trim and rhinestones

Designer Tips;
• Use a border punch to embellish the corners of your card by placing your card at a 45 degree angle.
• Use a border punch to create your own brackets. Punch cardstock, move 1/8” and punch again.

No comments: