Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Winner Chosen & loser showcased

Well, not really a loser...I like it...  This is another card I made for the Paper Crafts Sketch Call. 
It was a pretty expected creation for the sketch, but I do like how it came out.
Now ~ the moment you've been waiting for the Winner for my Simple Shabby Blog Candy! ...sorry it's a few days late... I've used the random number generator this time...my usual winner picker is at school...and the winner is:

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 10
Result: 8
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Nancy said...

Congratulations on being publishe! I just found you while hopping through the TE blog hop - I swore I would comment on every entry this time and when I got here I started looking around your blog. I just became a follower because I LOVE all your projects! (I actually became a follower BEFORE I noticed that you have blog candy - lol)  I love your style including your terrific bows, buttons and doilies.  Do you make the crocheted doilies? If so, do you sell them? :)  Have a great day!
February 24, 2011 3:56 PM

Congrats Nancy!  I'll contact you for all your deets.
 

2 comments:

Nancy Jensen said...

Yay! Thank you for picking me!! I was so excited that my 15 yr old son said that I was like a little kid at Christmas! tee-hee! I can't wait to put those goodies to good use! Thanks so much!

Jocelyn Olson said...

I love how simple but striking your card is! TFS!