Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fly away fabric doilies

Alright ladies, I have heard you and am nearly ready...  For what, you ask?  Let's see if this creation can fill you in:
I can't tell you how many inquiry's I got from this tag and this creation featuring the fabric doilies, not to mention the dragonflies!  I'm getting ready to list on my Etsy account, both of those along with tea stained seam binding ribbons!  I should have everything posted on there by the 11th at the latest.
 Here is a close-up of the fabulous dragonfly, the ivory scalloped fabric doily and non-died seam binding ribbon.
I will keep you updated as soon as I get them up there.

Meanwhile, I've just found this great challenge blog, called The Creative Cottage Challenge blog.  They are right up my alley, a bit shabby, a bit cutesy.  I love doing challenges!

1 comment:

Suzie McFloozy said...

Oooooooooooooo I adore your tag - the colours the bling and the fabulous fabric doily - I am in love !
Thanks for joining in with our "tag you're it" challenge at the creative cottage challenge blog - so pleased you found us x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo