Saturday, March 12, 2011

EEEKKK!!!

I compleely forgot to post my creation for this weeks OCC challenge!...and I'm the hostess, pitiful....  My BFF's are arriving in 10 minutes for a birthday celebration so this is going to be quick...

This a Fabulous Fabric challenge, so you need to incorporate fabric in some way - other than ribbon! 

First, I need to bring your attention to the die cut with my sentiment on it.  Is it not fantastic?  It's new...Ribbon Tags Trio Three, a gift from the lovely Terre and Stacy at Spellbinders!!!  I recieved a happy little e-mail about a week ago from them.  They like my creations and sent me some FABULOUS dies for me to use!!  How awesome is that?  It really valitifies my obsession with my hobby...are you listening hubby?...  Someone really likes my creations!  It just goes to show you, you NEVER know who's watching, waiting for an opportunity to shine some goodness on you!...besides the big guy upstairs...   THANK YOU LADIES & SPELLBINDERS!!!
I used a piece of scrap fabric for the background...isn't it cute?... and made my flower with scraps of chenille and ivory tulle.  Even the buttons have my favorite fabric on them, burlap!  Those are from my WCMD win...thanks PC...

10 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Just beautiful, love the colors on this beauty!!

Sarah Gough said...

Ohhh, I love the burlap buttons and coloured doily!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Kristin, your card is phenomenal - I am drooling over it!! The fabric is totally sweet and I'm in awe of your chenille flowers - why didn't I ever think of that? I definitely have to try it! Your fabric doily is gorgeous too - love the color and your label just rocks! Totally awesome job on this week's challenge. I really enjoyed it.

Hugs,
Linda

PS - congrats on the Spellbinders gifts - how awesome is that?

Sharon Wheet said...

Kristin, I just love how cozy and friendly your card is. Its absolutely beautiful. And congrats on the new dies to use! How fabulous!

Lori Rider said...

Wow, this is just wonderful! So many fun textures with all your different fabrics. I love it all! And how lucky are you to get new stuff sent to you - that's amazing! Thanks for your fun challenges the past two weeks!

Michele said...

Just gorgeous! Love the fabric background!
Ingenious!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love how many fabulous fabrics you used! Gorgeous!

Marjie Kemper said...

This card is yummy! So soft and yet so many details. Love it!

Diane Gilbert said...

Kristin your creations are always so unique! I just love them! The flower and the doily are fabulous, another fantastic creation!

Cele said...

This is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen!