Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cards and Gifts

It's out!  The newest special issue from Paper Crafts, 350 Cards and Gifts.  It's SO fabulous, I just got mine in the mail, and it is oh-so-good...  I am proud to say of the 7 items I submitted,  they accepted 6 items of them for the issue!  I did a happy tap dance when I recieved the e-mail, it's such an honor.  This is one of my  item gracing the pages, Just a Note Card Set.

This one is in the Card Sets section...This photo doesn't look as nice as the one in the magazine...  There were so many great card sets in this section, after seeing all that's in there, I am even more honored!  I'll post the rest of the pieces in the next few days, including my FAVORITE item...on page 101 if you pick up the issue...

5 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Congrats! I haven't picked up the issue, but I definitely want to check it out. I hope to one day be as published as you!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Congrats on so many acceptances! This card is beautiful! Love the hexagons--very cool!!

Nicki said...

Got my issue the other day and saw your fab creations - congrats - they look awesome!

Alicia said...

Haven't seen the magazine photo, but these are super cute in this photo!

Sharon Wheet said...

Congrats! I think that's great that they picked your projects! I'll stop by a book store to pick up a copy. You now have me curious to see what other wonderful creations you have made!
Congrats!