Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friends having fun!

My neighbor Karla likes to be creative, but with 2 boys and a full time job, has little time for it. She came over for a 90 break from the family and we did a little creating together. This was her first time stamping with me, and she's only ever been to 1 SU! party...poor thing! I gave her a crash course, and we'll be getting together again soon!
These are just 2 of the 7 we made together.
Olive You - I'm also using this as my sample for the SCS monday Clean & Simple challenge CAS48.

Card stock: Whisper White Stamp set: Olive You
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU! markers, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Always Aritchoke, Real Red, non-su red crystal.

Love U Always - I made this for a stamp camp at least 3 years ago, but Karla like it and wanted to make it.

Card stock: Whisper White, Rose Red, Green Galore, Gable Green
Stamp set: All About You, Too Terrific Tags
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Small tag punch, white grosgrain, red gigham, silver cording, silver brads, non-su red organza ribbon

No comments: