Monday, January 25, 2010

Mojo Monday First

This is my first Mojo Monday, ever I think! Checking out their blog, I love the card sketches they produce. Too cute! Well, here is my attempt for Mojo Monday 123. I would have loved to make a round card, but I don't have a circle cutter (yet!)
I also used the SCS Inspiration Challenge IC216 from Saturday. I fell in love with the bedding! I want the duvet for my bedroom - it has all my favorite colors! I feel a Trading Spaces weekend comin' on!

Card Stock: So Saffron, Soft Sky, Ruby Red, River Rock
Ink: So Saffron, Soft Sky, Craft White
SU! markers: Ruby Red, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Gable Green, blender pen for Soft Sky
Stamp Set: Garden Silhouettes, Short & Sweet, Polka-dot & Paisley backgrounds
Accessories: non-SU! buttons, scallop punch, 1" circle punch, Soft Sky stitched ribbon, white ep

1 comment:

Tanya said...

So pretty! Great colors. Im pretty new to Mojo Mondays too, they are so fun! :)