Sunday, January 10, 2010

Inspire, not copy

This card is for the SCS Inspiration Challenge, IC214. This week’s inspiration comes from the fun Etsy store Groovy Inclinations. The artist is Mindy Wilson from western Montana. Her digital prints stem from illustrations and photos combined with alterations with a graphic program and her own painted textures. I choose the print Jelly Bean Soup for inspiration for this card. I do need to remember that it's supposed to 'inspire me', not to copy it. I made this card 3 time before I thought it was passable. I'm still not sure if I like it. I'm going to try a different print later today.


Card Stock: Whisper WHite, vellum, Soft Sky
Stamp Set: Embrace Life, Petal Prints
Ink: VersaMark, Craft White, Soft Sky, Basic Black marker, VersaMarker
Accessories: White, copper, black, non-su gold EP, sponge dauber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love this card!! I think it is wonderful! TFS!