Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Moxie FAB!!!

I just found this fantastic website called Moxie Fab World. I'm not fully informed with all they do, but I've seen some FABULOUS creations there (hence the name Moxie Fab). There is a challenge they are hosting there that has me all a twitter, if I did that. It's called the Taintor-tude challenge. It's a challenge based on Anne Taintor's work. You may not know the name, but you know her creations! They are sassified images and statements that make you laugh, blush and cheer. Check out one of my favorites here. I have been so inspired, I have been collecting images and quotes on line all day for my creations! Here are a couple I did today after the girls went to bed. I'm not sure which ones I'll submit for the contest, I'm sure I'll make many more before the due date!


Coffee
Caffine...good...
Card stock: Garden Green, Blush Blossom, Bordering Blue, whisper white, non-su dp
Inks: Bordering Blue
Stamp set: Simple Stripes
Accessories: non-su buttons, delphinium grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder


Birds
This image cracks me up!
Card stock: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Pretty in pink, non-su dp
Accessories: retired SU ribbon, ice circle brad, primo flowers, Cuttlebug Polka-dot


Secret Admirer

I love this image and the quote is funny.
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Lovely Lilac, So Saffron, non-su dp
Accessories: Olive grosgrain ribbon, fire circle brads, Cuttlebug folder,

11 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Glad to be your first follower....love what you did with these images!

I invite you to stop by Julie's Open Window and take a peek in...lots of fun over there and make sure you stop by The Play Date Cafe as well!

jen said...

These are all HILARIOUS!!!! I love the images you chose- the sentiments are all perfect!! Isn't this a super fun challenge? :)

Cindy Holshouser said...

Boy did you rock this challenge. The coffee one crackes me up!

Chark said...

cute! I love your third card especially!

Ivanka said...

You done it! Found the perfect image to go with the perfect senitment! These are all perfect!! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge.

Mary (Happy Now) said...

These are ALL awesome! Great job!

said...

I think you're giving Taintor a run for her money!

Anonymous said...

My fav is the stalker one...lol Great Taintor-tude!

Patty said...

I love them all! So sassy!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Great cards!

Unknown said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for entering the Taintor-tude Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)