Friday, January 8, 2010

Getting the juices flowing...

I have recently re-designed the configuration of our basement. I installed storage shelving, curtians, cleaned and extended my office/creative space. It's now a fun place to be again, so I'm gettin' busy with creating! Here is the first of several cards I whipped up this week. I had 2 great reasons for making these cards. First, I had an order for some generic baby cards, and second, I volunteered to help host my neigbor's baby shower (I can never pass up planning a party)! I made up a few sample invitations and what I didn't use for the shower, went to my customer! Talk about killing 2 birds....

Card Stock: SU! Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip Whisper White and Almost Amethyst
Stamp Set: SU! A Little Love & Polka Dot
Accessories: SU! scallop, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" punches, non-su ribbon

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

Very cute - love the polka dot ribbon! ~chris