Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Had some creative time...

I had a few moments of creative time today and got 3 things done, although only one card! First, I made this card for today's SCS Color Challenge, CC254. We had to use Bashful Blue, Ruby Red, Suede and a neutral of our choice. I chose Chocolate Chip as my neutral and I don't have Suede so I used Close to Cocoa. I found this dp in my stash, it was a gift from a secret sister last year. This wasn't my favorite color combo, probably why this card isn't that inspired. Well, at least I got to do some things.

Card stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip & non-su dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Stamps: For a Friend, Birthday Banter (both retired)
Accessories: Delphinium blue grosgrain, non-su white grosgrain, sponge daubers

No comments: