Monday, July 21, 2008

A little suspense...

This card I just made, it's super easy and cute! It's for the SCS technique challenge TLC176. I had never made one and really think it's adorable, the directions are the the link, so check it out! I did however drop my stamp on the front after I had finished, since it was late, I didn't do it over.

Front of spinner

Back of spinner.

I used Whisper White card stock for the card body, then tied the wide black polka dot ribbon around it and tied it off with a bow. Sorry the photo is off. I punched the scallop circle punch in the bottom right corner. The spinner is the ladybug from Very Punny, stamped on WW with Basic Black, and colored in with my aqua painter and Real Red ink. The other side is stamped with the 'thank you' stamp from Short & Sweet, outlined with the real red marker. I added dots around the edge with the Basic Black marker. The image and the sentiment were punched with the 1 1/4" circle punch and layered together back to back with a piece of red thread between. On the inside of the card, taped the ends of the thread to the back of the front of the card and placed a Real Red piece of card stock and with a punched a 1 3/8 circle out of that. Added some white polka dots and voila'! Sweet and simple!

No comments: