Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cherish

I had to make another one of these cards. They are too cute! This is actually the first one I did, but learned to used the acetate over the photo instead on stamping on it with Craft White because it takes FOREVER to dry, so it smeared.

Cherish

The card base of this card is a 6x6 Creamy Caramel card. I made the scalloped squares by using my Marvy punch. I layered on Pretty in Pink and the SU! retired DP Chocolate Chip. The photo is my DD Lily (isn't she cute!) layered on PP and CC. I stamped the 'cherish' with Craft White (see above) and added the buttons with mini glue dots. The 'thread' is the edges of grosgrain ribbon in ivory and chocolate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is another orgeous card! This is a great design. I love that paper too. I think I still have some in my stash. FYI- My daughter's middle name is Lily.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome design and the photo is stunning.
:-)