Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'ts Mojo...

Mojo #44 & CC #173



This card was created for Mojo Monday and for the SCS Color Challenge 173. The color challenge was Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, and Purely Pomagrante. I haven't used this stamp set (All Natural) in ages so I thought I'd use it for this one. The background is Cuttlebugged and layered on PP and on a Basic Black card base (I used creative license by added that color to the combo). The WW panel is stamped with 'Script' and sponged along the edges. It's layered on PP and I added some brads that I colored black with Black Stazon. I used Cetainly Celery DP for the next panel and layered it on the PP also with Wild Wasabi sticked ribbon wraped around. The stamped pear image is done with Stazon so I could use my aqua painter to color it (using all 3 combo colors). I masked the image and stamped the 'Script' over it with CC and sponged the edges. It's layered on WW, PP & Basic Black. The sentiment is stamped with Basic Black, and I did the same technique as I did with the pear. I punched out the sentiment with the 1 1/4" circle punch and layered it on a 1 3/8" PP circle and scalloped WW circle. I added the polkadots with the Uniball gel pen.

No comments: