Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a boy!

I just found out this morning that my girlfriend Carrie is having a baby boy! Just what she wanted! It's been fun being pregnant together. Now that we are both getting bigger, we bumb bellies when ever we see each other. She is about 2+ months behind me. I decided to make another card for her using the colors of the card challenge CC176. Its a fun combo!


I did add Chocolate Ship to this one also, even though it looks like black. I need to work on my camera... Anyhoo, I used a retired SU! paper (I don't remember the name) that is acutally Mellow Moss, but I thought it was close enough, and I sponged the edges with River Rock. The lower panel is River Rock, run thru the Cutllebug and both were layered on a piece of Chocolate Chip. I put a strip of Soft Sky stiched ribbon at the 'joint' with a knot attached with a mini glue dot. The main image is from Very Punny (minus the pun)on Very Vanilla, colored with SS and RR using a blender pen, and added So Saffron to the scallop. I sponged the edges and layered it on RR, SS and a Chocolate Chip scalloped square using my Marvy punch. All this is on a VV card base. Sweet and simple!

No comments: