Monday, July 21, 2008

EEKKK!!

It's been a while hasn't it?!! Well, I've been out of town visiting friends and family, and my husbands family spent the weekend with us. So, I decided this was a day for me! Lily and I went down stairs to my stampin' space and created for several hours. I now have a wall filled with Lily originals. but she had more fun hanging her things up than creating it. She is fascinated with the tape dispenser.

Anyhow, I decided to tackle some more challenges from SCS. Here is today's TLC178 challenge. It was a combination of 3 different past challenges. Since my internet is on the 2nd floor and my space is in the basement, I thought the colors were Baroque Burgandy and Creamy Caramel, so I used that old retired color. It's not my favorite card, but it meets the requirements! Sorry the photo is off, I'm trying a new light.

I used my Cuttlebug and inked the folder so that when it was run thru the machine, the color went inside the dry embossing. (Check out the directions here). I did the baby wipe technique for the medallions from Baroque Motifs, cut them out and layered them on Chocolate Chip. I then stamped the smaller image from the set on the BB card stock and used Gold Rush EP then cut them out and layered them on the medallions. The Creamy Caramel layer is stamped with Canvas. I added the sentiment by stampining on some twill tape with the BB.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: