Monday, July 21, 2008

Dots, dots, dots!

So here is another one I made today. It was great having Lily with me creating, I had time to create with spending time with her!
This one is for the SCS Color challenge CC175 and card layout challenge SC183. So Saffron, Almost Amethyst and Wild Wasabi. I have to admit, that this card is inspired by Markie's Mom at SCS. She makes the most beautiful cards, and always uses black and white polka dots. Check out her gallery, it's great!!!

I used the Simply Said stamp set, colored it with AA and SS and surrounded the image with Soft Sky using the aqua painter. The main image was layered on WW, AA and finished with Basic Black and i added the dots with my uniball white gel pen. The SS layer is SU! DP and the WW layer was Cuttlebugged with swirls. and bother are layered on Whisper White. I added the balck and white polkadot wide ribbon with a strip of Wild Wasabi Sticked ribbon down the center and added a knot with a mini glue dot. The main panel is AA on a card body of Basic Black and added white polkadots. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, i just used a few words from the stamp, along with some bling in the corner.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: