Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Mojo baby!

This card was created for the Mojo Monday Week #45. It's late, but am I ever on time? Anyway, this is another card I created with Lily today.
I used the Blooming with Happiness stamp set, which I love. The DP(a gift from an old DDS) inspired the color combo, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Almost Amethyst and Pumpkin Pie, it also has glitter on it, 'cause you know I love glitter! I used my corner punch for the scallops on the DP, since I haven't ordered my scallop edge punch yet. I layered it on Whisper White and punched that as well. The top DP is So Saffron Prints DP from SU! and the Almost Amethyst at the bottom is stamped with So Swirly with White Craft ink. I stamped the cake with Basic Black and colored the image in with So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Almost Amethyst, then used my aqua painter to do the Wild Wasabi and the Soft Sky around the image. The flames of the candles have a little shimmer to them (an Elmers craft glue I got at Michaels) and glitter on the flowers. The image and the sentiment is layered on AA and PP and WW on the image. Then I added the Soft sky ribbon and bling at the bottom to finish it off! Hope it inspires!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Darling card! I love all the different colors for the flowers on the cake.