Thursday, August 29, 2019

One layer wonder

Here's a creation I made for my application for AECP.  I wanted to create a 1 layer card that looked like it had dimension.  I love this stamp set from Altenew, Sunflower Daisy.  Its intimidating, but once you try it out, I think you'll love it as much as I do!

The flower is a great image, it takes 7 stamps to complete it, but I only did 6.  I didn't use the base stamp because I wanted my daisy to look white with pink accents. 

I stamped the leaves and added some watercolor shading to the background to make it pop off the card.  Finally I added the sentiment and the cute embellies at the end!  I'm entering this cutie at the Addicted to CAS blog this week!

2 comments:

Toni said...

oh, my! This is just gorgeous and perfect for our latest ATCAS Challenge. Thanks for joining!

kat said...


absolutely lovely!!! I just found your blog and now I think I'm going to have to follow it; thanks for the GORJUS cards!