Friday, August 23, 2019

My little artist!

Hi y'all!

I just have to share this with you!  My sweet 10 yr old is a budding artist.  She loves nothing more than to spend time in our art studio, creating, experimenting and testing out new products.....new to her at least....  I recently gave her a set of watercolor paints I had replaced and she has been going to town with them! 

She created this FABULOUS background paper for me to use for card making!  First, isn't she thoughful?  Second, I never knew those watercolors could do that!  I told her it looked like a galaxy of stars, and I knew I have a perfect set to go with it!  I embossed with white and die cut the rocket on black paper.  I then used the same paints and made a thick water color paint to fill in the spaces.  It has a chalk paint feel and look to it.  It's completely adorable!  I'm planning on sticking this in her lunch box next week to make her feel special and to show off her handiwork to her friends!

Global Design Project is having a challenge this week:

What perfect timing!?!?!

Have a colorful day!

No comments: