Friday, August 23, 2019

Beautiful Day

Hi y'all!

In May I invested in new inks from Altenew....the 15 yr old colors I had from Stampin' Up! were all retired!....and I LOVE them!!  I really do appreciate the various shades of the colors.  Some people claim you can just off stamp, but this is different.  Each image is crisp and full of color, not just a shadow of what it 'should' be.  These inks just makes my creating that much more diverse and polished looking.  I highly recommend...just sayin'.  The inks were PERFECTION for this new stamp set!



This is another card I created from the All About Layering class from Altenew with the AECP Program.  This card uses layered stamping techniques from many of the lessons as well as the sentiment layering from Lesson 10.  First, I love layering the die cut sentiments, it gives them major pop on the card!  I used 3 layers of dark green then topped it with a black layer, POP!
Second, I must admit I'm obsessed with this new stamp set Wonderful Wycinanki!  I love the bold images and I have a soft spot for Polish art.  I used Polish art as inspiration project last year for the EWP artshow....my preschoolers love color too!....  This project I used lighter colors than I would normally use, as I'm sending it off to a pastel loving friend.  Next time, SUPER. BOLD. COLOR!!


2 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

That is a wonderful card. Altenew inks are truly amazing and this stamp is also wonderful, you have put it to good use!
Thank you for entering your gorgeous work to the AECP assignment gallery. Keep it up!

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely superb! Love your stamping. Perfect balance and so pleasing to the eyes! Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done! The photos size are better already! :)