Friday, August 23, 2019

Last one!

Hi y'all!

Its my last one for the day...I promise!  This little ditty was also inspired by the All About Layering class I'm taking with Altenew for the AECP.  I'm tellin' ya, it's a great class!  You should partake....

With this card I combined lessons 8 & 9.  Using Vintage Roses from Altenew, I stamped the flowers and the leaves with ALL THE LAYERS.  *whew!*  That was a lot of stamping, but just look how it came out!  Like a vintage little dish my grandmother used to have.  I just love it!

I used the Tea Party ink collection for the roses and the Green Fields ink collection for the leaves.  I then used some watercolor paints to add some color around them.  I chose the yellow because the color combo remind me of 40's and 50's vintage cloth or dishes, just as sweet as can be! I then splattered the background with yellow, green and black.  Then, I added my sentiment with black pigment ink and clear embossed it so it would shine!  I also added some sparkle with sequins and some pink Stickles, 'cause I love me some sparkle!

Have a colorful day!!

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Swooooooon! I love your watercoloring. The composition and colors are just fabulous! I definitely got the vintage vibe that you were going for!! So gorgeous! Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done!