Saturday, August 31, 2019

Almost forgot!

I almost forgot to post this creation I made for the Altenew Inspiration challenge and Addicted to CAS challenge!  That's surprising considering the roses took FOREVER to make.

I did like how the roses turned out.  Very fun and bright!  I will need to practice more with this die set, I really like how they turn out.



I die cut each section of the Altenew’s Garden Picks 3D, then painted them with the crisp dies used as watercolor paint.  The colors are so bright and vibrant!  I love it!  The leaves are due cut from vellum paper and the veins are embossed with gold powder. 

  I dry embossed the background with the Layers Plaid die A.  I really love that simple addition without distracting from your focal point.

I finished the card off with a tag stamped with a sentiment from Fancy Greetings in gold embossing and gold splatters in the background with gold watercolor paint.

As I'm posting this, I'm sitting and enjoying a campfire...perfect weather for it!

Have a colorful weekend!

2 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous! I love how you used the colors to make such a beautiful floral card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATCAS!

Raga Senthil said...

Such a gorgeous card! Pink and purple looks awesome against black Base! Love the dry embossing on it too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS!