Saturday, August 17, 2019

Gnome or not to gnome...

Hi y'all!

Just a quick one here today!  I created this card for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge this week.  The background paper I created 2 months ago when I was working on multi media papers.  It's just been sitting in my stash since then, waiting for it's chance to shine.  It went perfectly with the MFT color challenge, so I thought I'd use it. 

I struggled creating this card, the layout, the coloring, the imagery....I just couldn't figure out what to do.  I decided on the gnome, because I knew I could give it to my Beloved and he would appreciate it....he loves gnomes....  I don't have any Copics that match, so I had to improvise and layer them to get the right colors.  I think I like it?  I know he will!



Hope you have a colorful day!!

No comments: