Sunday, January 7, 2024

While I had the supplies out...

  Hi all!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!  We are back at AAA Cards design this week for first challenge of the year...it's a great sketch and I hope you will join us!


I traveled after Christmas and returned just Tuesday with a horrible case of the stomach flu.  Because of that I have not started my annual re-organization of the studio, with many of my Christmas items still out.  I guess I have a start on this years Christmas cards!


The background is made with Altenew's Starbust stencil used twice with 2 different colors of green ink, and masked off to created my panel of color.


I added the cute little mouse from an old set I have called London Mouse from My Favorite Things.  It's long been retired, but still one I reach for when I need an animal stamp.


Now, check out the other DTs adorable creations for inspiration and join in our challenge!  I hope to see you there!

Have a colorful week...

4 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Love, love your take on the sketch at AAA Cards, the stencil is fab and what a gorgeous background for your nutcracker bear and it's so lovely to see a bright green Christmas card that is not "leaves or trees". Well done on starting your Christmas cards for 2024.

kareN stampZ said...

LOL it looks like a bear to me (not a mouse) but it is adorable

Cardsbymaaike said...

Super cute card and bear, not mouse to me too ;-)

I Card Everyone said...

Goodness, I haven't seen that set in ages - so happy to see this guy today. Just darling!
=]