Sunday, January 21, 2024

Having my apple and eating cake too...

Hi all!

How are you all with technology?  I'm TERRIBLE!!!  I have zero patience for all the changes that happen with apps and programs.  So when my amazing hubby purchased me an Apple iMac for Christmas since my laptop has been giving me issues, I've avoided setting it up...until now.  My guilt got the better of me every time I would walk into the studio.  I'm struggling with the conversion from Windows to a Mac.  Any suggestions?  In the meantime, I thought I would participate in the TGIF Challenge.


When I saw this challenge picture, I knew just the stamp set I had to use for it!  Altenew's Mini Delight, Cut the Cake stamp set with matching die!


It's a perfect fit, right?  The beauty of this stamp set, you can create any 'flavor' of cake you want based on your ink selections!  I only wish baking was this easy...


The background embossing panel was frankensteined using Altenew's Stellar Cascade embossing folder, I had to match it up and run it through the machine 2 times to do the entire slim line card.  Don't look too closely or you'll see the splice...


The great thing about this set, is it has dies for the cake, the whipped cream, the sprinkles and the 'cake' sentiment.  Great set eh?

That's it for me...off to figure out this apple contraption...  Have a colorful day!


 

No comments: