Thursday, January 18, 2024

White on white on white? - PEACE ON EARTH TOP 3!

 Hi all!

Super quick post here today.  I created this card with several challenges in mind and posted them on my INSTA, but I couldn't get it to translate onto blog posts, so I'm also adding it here!

 


I'm entering this card in the Peace on Earth challenge, the card encompasses 3 of the images from the inspiration photo.  I'm also entering this in the Timeout Challenge this round, inspired by the inspiration phrase in their photo...'Winter Solitude, in a world of one color, the sound of the wind'.  Great haiku...

Lots of layers and textures for this one!  My goal was to keep everything in a shade of white with lots of texture. I used my new SSS Grand Corner Leaves die and their Circle Sentiments Christmas stamp set…which I LOVE! 

The layered background was created using Altenew’s embossing paste with the Hero Arts Snowflake stencil over a panel made from Waffle Flower Dashed Snowflake cover die inked with Vanilla Cream Crisp die ink.

That's it for today!  Visit my INSTA post on this card to see the coordinating card made for the hop I participated in there.  It's a cutie too!

Have a colorful day!

3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

You definitely achieved your goal, Kristin. Your card is beautiful and I love all of the shades of white and the texture. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is such a Gorgeous card, Kristin. I really love all the shades of White and the all the layers you have created. Love this beauty!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

Kate said...

This is stunning Kristin! So much detail and texture and sparkle - I could look at it for ages! Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out Challenges!
Hugs, Kate!