Friday, January 19, 2024

Simple winter wishes...

 Hi all!

It's time for another CAS on Friday challenge!  This time around, we are focusing our challenge on WINTER...appropriate since winter has reared it's ugly head in the US this last week.  My daughter even had school cancelled because it was TOO cold...no snow...just cold.


In keeping with the cold...and in my opinion, if it's going to be cold, there may as well be snow...I decided to create a very simple CAS winter snow themed card and am also entering it into the Simply Clean and Simple challenge...Winter.


The background was created using Hero Arts Snowflake stencil and Altenew Embossing paste.  After allowing that to dry, Altenew Iridescent shimmer spray was sprinkled for a subtle effect...you can see it in the first photo and on the little house. 


Speaking of the little house, it was in my scrap bin from an earlier card using My Favorite Things My Neighborhood.  I did add some Stickles glitter to the house for some shimmer.  The sentiment was added using Simon Says Stamp CZ Designs Season's Greetings stamp set with Altenew Teal Cave ink.  An incredibly simple CAS card!

I hope this and the other DT's creations inspire you to create a WINTER themed card, so be sure to share it with us HERE and visit the other DT's and give them some love!

Have a colorful...and hopefully warmer...day!



No comments: