Sunday, January 21, 2024

Forgetful XOXO - TIC TOCK CHALLENGE 239 TEAM PICK!

 Hi all!

It's time for another AAA Cards Challenge!  This time we have a photo inspiration for you and it's beautiful in its simplicity.


See what I mean?  I love the texture from the white hearts against the red color of the 2 hearts.  It's a great inspiration for a CAS card, don't you agree?


Here is my take on the photo.  The new Simon Says Stamp Puppy Love stencil is ADORABLE!!  Look at those little toe beans...  Used with a swipe of some Altenew Embossing Paste and the perfect background to match the photo was made.  SO FUN!


The 'XO' die for the main sentiment has been floating around my studio for...well, years I guess?  During one of my 're-organization' days, it fell out of my old die storage case and I since I used to throw away packaging, I'm clueless...I don't do that anymore...any idea?  I'd be forever grateful for your brilliance...I've Google searched and get nada.  Anyway, it's really pretty cut Red Spinel glitter card stock from the Altenew Gradient Glitter Cardstock Red collection, against the texture behind it.


The added sentiment was stamped on a piece of card stock die cut with Altenew's Featured Sentiments Die set.  Using one of their sentiment strip dies is so handy for these little stamp sentiments.  This one stamp is from Simon Says Stamp Elegantly Modern Greeting.  I'm eager to use this set more, its a fantastic basic set with beautiful fonts...highly recommend!

I'm also entering this in the Inspirational challenge USE STENCILS and the Tic Tac Toe challenge, down the left side of the board; heart, red and die/punch.

 

Be sure to visit all our DT and give them some love, have a colorful day!!

5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

that's awesome Kristin

kareN stampZ said...

This is such an awesome card I love everything about it

sentsue said...

Your creative brain is pretty great all on its own!

Marlena M. said...

This is such a classy card! Love the stenciled paste of toe beans and pop of jazzy sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at INkspirational~

Jeanie Stark said...

Gorgeous Clean & Simple Card with so much texture and glitz! Love your twist on the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining the Tic Tac TOe Challenge this week!!!