Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Another Snowflake SUNDAY STAMPS TOP CUPS

 Hi all,

I'm trying to take advantage of my time out in the studio today.  With all my brain power going to Christmas prep, I utilized the blog-o-sphere for some inspiration.  This time, Sunday Stamps helped me work out a layout using the same supplies I used to make this card.


Starting with the same Waffle Flower Happy Gnomes patterned paper as the base of the card.  It's adorable... 

The tilted panel was cut with Pink Fresh's Snowflake cover die.  The snowflake embellies on the side are from Pink Fresh as well, Large Snowflakes.

The sentiment is Altenew's Joy die cut from Silver brushed cardstock with the added stamp sentiment from their Joyful Greetings stamp set.

Its finished off with matching blue sequins for some added sparkle!

Have a colorful day!






3 comments:

dj said...

I love love love that JOY die!! Your choice of snowflakes for the knots is such a great idea!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our “Be Bold” sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC324

Heather said...

This is so fabulous, Kristin - LOVE that joy die! Such a fresh and lovely card, and I also love your cool colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

What a gorgeous Christmas creation! I love, love your color choices, the silver and all the bling! Just stunning! Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps! Merry Christmas!