Thursday, May 11, 2023

Struggle bus part 2...

 Hi all,

Here is that other card I struggled with for the Color Throwdown challenge this week, orange, aqua, lilac and black.  This did NOT work for me but I thought I'd share it anyway.  I'm also entering this into the Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge as well as the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge this week, dies or stencils.


The dies I used were Altenew's Layered Snowflake A and Script Words dies.  The result is....eye crossing... to say the least!





Since I really don't like it, I won't go into details.  I'm sure I'll find someone to give it to!

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Oh! Kristin, I love the way you have woven the slightest of brilliant colors in your black and white creation! Beautiful! hugs, de

!neke said...

Great design !!!!
groeten Ineke

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely textured CAS design! So glad you hung in there and posted to the challenge!

foleysfriend said...

Love the little bits of color amidst the white and black. Apologies for the late comment. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.