Saturday, May 6, 2023

Monochrome stencil fun - CHALLENGE WINNER - Little Red Wagon

 Hi all!

Trying out watercolors with my stencils today.  I started with powdered watercolor pigments, but that went VERY astray, so I resorted to the old fashioned way.

 I was inspired by the Addicted to CAS challenge this week with the monochrome colors as well as the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge to use stencils and dies and thought I'd give the Little Red Wagon challenge blog a try this week as well.  

I like how it came out even if it gave me a run for my money today...  I love the stencil from Altenew, which I haven't used before so I thought I'd give it a run today.  The die cut is an old one from PTI, to be honest, difficult to get out of the die, but it's easily 10 years old and they've gotten better at making dies since then.  I actually have an order coming in from BOTH of these amazing companies this next week, I'm excited to receive them!


Have a colorful day!

1 comment:

JanR said...

Such a lovely card! The colours and the technique are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.