Sunday, October 27, 2019

Here it is!

The last post of my challenge week!  I'm so glad I have decided to make this time for myself.  It has really be a joy creating all week, which make me a happy mom and wife!

For this final card, I had a peach daisy I had made when I created that jig earlier in the week.  I decided to create with my favorite colors, navy, green, coral and yellow.

The navy blue background is stamped with the leaf images from the Sunflower Daisy stamp set.  The panel is then splattered with metallic gold watercolor paint....I love that stuff!.... and a strip of gold wash tape from Altenew helps to add interest to the background.

The daisy images and leaves are assembled together before placing it on the back panel.

Finally, the sentiment is die cut from a piece of ink blended coral paper....the ink, not the paper....  To add more gold, its layered on another die cut from mirror gold paper.

That's it!  My first week of challenges is complete!  I've decided to change up my challenge a bit by either using a stamp single set for a week or technique.  Next week.....watercoloring!



No comments: