Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Computer fail and user error

Good evening!

I just realized my post from yesterday didn’t go live when I scheduled it to do so....I’m uber bummed....  I DID have my post and my creating time yesterday, so good for me.  Unfortunately my laptop died last week and I’ve been using my iPad to create my posts.  The Apple version of Blogger looks a bit different than the Windows version and I must have forgotten to do something I would have done normally on my computer.  I SHALL SOLIDER ON!!!....and get a new laptop asap....

In the meantime, here is my creation for today!

It is very hard to see the embossed wood panel background but its there.  It adds a soft and subtle nod to a farmhouse style.  The oval also has the embossed wood panel texture to it as well.
The colors of this creation could lend itself to a Spring or Fall greeting.  The purples and mustard yellow are very versatile the with brown, kraft and muted green colors.  
This is definitely a 3D card.  There are loads of foam stickers behind the scenes to hold it together in just the right places.

I thought I'd enter this cutie at The Flower Challenge....I mean I am using a flower stamp set all week, it would be silly not to enter them!

Have a colorful day!

No comments: