Sunday, April 25, 2010

Super quick

Hello blogger world!  Well, it appears I didn't get invited to be on a DT I really wanted to join...Oh well, perhaps next time.  I made this card for this weeks Get Sketchy #35 challenge.  I thought it was cute and fun, and it gave me an excuse to use another one of those felt coasters!  I'm also loving the burlap on my cards, it's an unexpected element to an elegant card

Praying
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, 110 lb white, vellum paper
Ink:  Versamark, SU! Pink Pirouette and Close to Cocoa
Stamp Set:  PT Guidelines Two
Accessories:  brulap, Soft Sky stitched ribbon, felt coaster

2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is pretty, love the colors and the sentiments.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful.. did you see that yo won?
We Loooved this card..