Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

I was having so much fun creating this week, that I lost track of time!  Last night I was up until nearly 3 a.m. (...yawn...stretch...)  I made this card on Tuesday for this week's 2S4U challenge and Caardvarks Celebrating Core'dinations Challenge.  I really love these Hambly silk screened rub-ons, the graphics are adorable and the quality is amazing!  I did have to cut it down to fit on this card, but it was very easy to do.  Thanks to Cath at Moxie Fab for sending me these, I'm now a rub-on fool!  My in-laws are coming in the weekend, so perhaps I will be able to create a card for the bonus sketch by Heather before the sun rises tomorrow.
I mirrored the sketch for this card and ruffled the tulle on my sewing machine before I attached it.  I'm going to send this to my friend Anne across the big blue ocean in Denmark for her belated birthday.  At least I made the card on her birthday...

Celebrate Anne
Cardstock: TPS pink chandeliers, SU! Pink Pirouette, Basic Black & Pretty in Pink
Inks:  Black Stazon
Stamp Set:  Damask (Papertrey)
Accessories:  Hambly Rub-ons, pink tulle, Martha Stewart scallop punch, Spellbinders Labels 2, Zva pearls

9 comments:

cnelson said...

gorgeous! love the look of the chandeliers and the dress form!

Rachel said...

oh wow this is gorgeous, so stylish.x

Laura Davis said...

Swoon, this is awesome!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Kathy Martin said...

Cool card! Love the black and pink, the image and the border punch! :)

Rose said...

Just lovely! reminds me of Audrey Hepburn :)

Heather P. said...

What a striking card! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along w/us this week @2S4Y! :)

Kimberly's Krafts said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! So fab! :)

Amy C said...

Awesome card!! I love the texture. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

Clare said...

I love this card! gorgeous. C x