Monday, April 12, 2010

It's been a while...

Can you believe it's been nearly 2 weeks since my last post, and over 3 weeks since I last got creative?!?  Life's been overly crazy here, and I now seem to have some order to our house and our lives.  It was a bit hard to get back into the swing of things, my creative machine is a bit rusty.  I decided to oil up and try out the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger with some handcrafted satin yo-yo embelli's I made last week and my new Papertrey Impressions plate.  The yo-yo's happened to be the colors of the inspiration photo, so I just added a little Tempting Turqouise to it and Voila!  This one still has a bit of rust on it, so I'm going to try another challenge later.

Yo-yo thanks
Card Stock: White 110lb, SU! Kraft
Stamp Set:  Warmest Regards
Inks:  SU! Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:  Handmade satin yo-yo, brown button, SU! turqouise grosgrain ribbon, Hamble rub-ons, Papertrey polka-dot impressions plate, Nestabilities labels 4

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)