Monday, April 12, 2010

Pickin' up some paper...

Still trying to get back into the swing of things...I decided to do a card for the Moxie Fab Pickin up the Pieces challenge.  I'm not really good at the paper piecing thing.  I don't think I have the patience to make all those intricut cuts.  Simple is better for me when it comes to cutting!  Instead of using patterened papers, I decided to dry emboss some Kraft paper with my Cuttlebug.  I picked up a new folder but forgot to write down the name of the pattern, oops!  I'll be sending this out to one of my girlfriends, she invited me to a party in a few weeks and I can't make it (bummer).

Penny Peep
Card Stock: SU! Kraft, white 110 lb paper, Penny Lane by My Minds Eye, SU! Designer prints Certainly Celery
Inks: SU! Chocolate Chip and Craft White inks, VersaMark
Stamp Set: TPS Whimsical Birds, SU! Spring Solitude, Papertrey Damask Designs (words)
Accessories: Cuttlebug folders, swiss dot and (?)  Kaiser Craft brown pearls, pink ribbon, thread, white EP

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)