Sunday, August 10, 2008

Funky fresh

This is another one I did last night, its for the Verve Anniversary challenge AVS07. I used only designer paper on this one. I love this paper, its so vintage, cool and fresh!



The bright Designer Paper (DP) inspired the colors of this card. I used So Saffron (SS), Elegant Eggplant (EE) Regal Rose (RR), and Soft Sky(SS). The 1st layer is the SS DP prints from SU! layered on EE. I then wrappes SS ribbon around the bottom and added a bow with a mini glue dot. The fun DP is layered on SS and EE. I used my scallop punch to do the bottom edge of the EE then layered RR behind it for extra color. The sentiment is from'Sincere Salutations' on Whisper White paper with EE ink, then sponged with SS around the edges. That is layered on SS, RR and EE. I added a flower with a pink brad for fun. It's not my favorite card, but it's cute.

No comments: