Sunday, August 10, 2008

Shall I dare?

I'm on a mission! I'm going to do all the Verve Anniversary challenges! This one is for AVS05. I've never made a long card before so I'm not sure of what dimensions to use. I know I'll have to make my own envelope for this one.

I used Regal Rose (RR), Pretty in Pink (PP), Rose Red(RR2) and the new SU! In Color Pink Pirouettte (PP2). I started off my embossing with white EP 3 images of the flower from 'Dare to be Fabulous' on RR, PP and PP2. I cut them out with the PP2 the smallest flower, PP the medium flowr and RR the largest flwoer. It is put together with dimensionals and I added 3 pearls to the center for some glam. The flower is layered on PP2 stamped with 'Filagree' then layered on RR2 and RR. The main background is all on RR. I stamped the next layer of RR with the 'Polkadot' background stamp with RR ink and embossed the sentiment in the bottom left corner with white EP and colored in the word with RR and RR2. The center layer is PP2 stamped again with the 'Filagree' background stamp and layered on RR2 with the bottom edge punched out with my SU! scallop punch. I added the holes with my 1.8" punch. RR grosgrain ribbon was wrapped around this layer and I added a bow with a mini glue dot.

So how confusing was that with all the RR's and the PP's?

No comments: