Sunday, August 10, 2008

Easy Peasy!

I think this may be my favorite one I did last night, although the photo came out blurry. This is also for the Verve Anniversary challenges, AVS09.



I was inspired by the Designer Paper for this one. The colors are Kraft (K), Certainly Celery (CC) Pumpkin Pie (PP) and...wait for it...Cool Carribean (CC2)! I know you are all jealous, I have a huge stash of it still! The striped DP and the paisley DP are layered on CC and CC2, all placed on a K card body. I wrapped the layers with ribbon from Sorbet. The sentiment from 'Happy Harmony' is stamped with Close to Cocoa on Whisper White, then layered it on PP, CC, CC2 and K. I added a flower from the Pretties kit colored with So Saffron and Apricot Appeal then added the gold bling! Super easy peasey!

No comments: